Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

Yogurt Mahem! πŸ‰πŸ‹πŸ₯ (WIP)

Kia Ora bloggers, hope you are having a great morning! Over the past few weeks, we have been working on Kiwi Innovators and what they have invented. The first one we did was Easiyo, a yogurt company created by Len Light, a New Zealand Innovator. I created a site all about my yogurt, containing the flavors, all about my company, and all about the owners. Hope you enjoy it! Here is the link if you want to check it out! This is still a work in progress, by the way :) https://sites.google.com/marshland.school.nz/fruityyoghurt/home

I enjoyed doing this because I like doing new things.
Do you like yogurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post