Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

This is just to say - Poetry

Hi. I'm Georgie Magrath. In writing, we have been using the Get NZ Writing School Kit to send off to our buddy school. This is my poem.

I have really enjoyed writing this poem. It was really fun to make and reflect on the funny things we've done as a little child.  But, I found it a bit hard to fit my words with William Carlos Williams words.

Have you ever eaten ALL the cookies in the packet?
Did you enjoy reading my poem?
What was your favourite part?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post